We are excited to announce the first edition of ACE Demo Day!
On September 28, we will host our first ever ACE Demo Day at Startup Village. During the first annual event, we will showcase ten innovative early-stage companies from our portfolio. The most promising startups from our last two batches (2017/2018) will present to a selected audience of investors, corporates, industry innovators and startup mentors. Demo Day is an invite-only event and part of Amsterdam Capital Week. To request an invite please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the one-liners below to get to know the startups that will be pitching at ACE Demo Day. For more information about any of the startups and founders – contact our portfolio manager at email@example.com
- Dyme. One place to manage all of your subscriptions.
- SeaGoingGreen. Empowering the tourism industry to promote ocean conservation.
- Electro Lab. Interactive tool for teaching & learning musical instruments.
- Oliscience. Open Logic interconnects science.
- Attention Architects. Eye-opening neuromarketing insights for business.
- CargoLedger. Blockchain solutions for the supply chain.
- LIVE LOOP. Professional software for live looping.
- Strike-f(x). The intelligent boxing bag that monitors your training performance and improvement.
- X+Y. Empowers data scientists to make an impact on society.
- iMRsion. An extra pair of eyes that help your business insights.
Back to overview